Reverse Mortgages in The Villages
Whether you traverse the many golf courses, social clubs or pools in The Villages, you'll have fun during retirement in the Sunshine State. Maintain your newfound lifestyle with no regrets by adding another way to earn income, like opening a reverse mortgage.
Whenever you want to start a reverse mortgage for your home, Senior Lending Corporation is here for you. As a local reverse mortgage company in The Villages, we are ready to assist you.
What Is a Reverse Mortgage?
Reverse mortgages are like traditional loans, but they turn your home's equity into cash rather than you relying on a third party to supply the money. Taking advantage of your home's equity through a reverse mortgage is an excellent way to gain more income to help your finances. When you receive money from your reverse mortgage, you can use it for multiple reasons, such as:
- Paying bills or debt.
- Planning for events and vacations.
- Buying groceries and other necessities.
If you're thinking about a reverse mortgage, consider a home equity conversion mortgage (HECM). Senior Lending Corporation specializes in HECM reverse mortgages because they offer excellent benefits for retirees. HECMs are federally insured and have several payment methods, including:
- Lump sum
- Line of credit
- Monthly payments
Reverse Mortgage Benefits
You'll appreciate all the benefits reverse mortgages provide for retirees in The Villages:
- Financial freedom: The additional income you get from your reverse mortgage helps you have more financial freedom.
- Secure funding: The government insures HECM reverse mortgages, so you don't have to worry about repaying the money if your home loses equity during a housing market drop.
- Tax-free income: All the funds you receive from the mortgage come tax-free, allowing you to enjoy the money without paying taxes on it.
- Homeownership: You'll retain home ownership while having a reverse mortgage. Experience the benefits of extra cash while still living in your home.
Common Reverse Mortgage Prerequisites
Anyone applying for a reverse mortgage must meet the following requirements to be eligible:
- You are 62 years of age or older.
- You have great equity in your home or own your house.
- You call The Villages home year-round.
- You maintain your home's condition and cleanliness.
- You meet credit and income requisites.
Why Choose Senior Lending Corporation?
At Senior Lending Corporation, we are here to help you have peace of mind during retirement. You can live retirement your way with our reverse mortgage services. Our reverse mortgage counselors are highly trusted and experienced. We've worked with residents in and around The Villages for years, so we know how to help you establish an efficient and effective reverse mortgage.
We are also fully licensed to serve you in The Villages and throughout Florida. Come to us whenever you want to learn about reverse mortgages or open your own.
Learn More With Senior Lending Corporation
If you're interested in opening a reverse mortgage, consult an expert at Senior Lending Corporation, your reverse mortgage company in The Villages. Start today by calling us at 800-822-1190 or filling out our online form to speak with an advisor.