HECM For Purchase in Florida
At some point in retirement the decision for many seniors to “Right-Size” starts with carefully identifying your priorities, requirements, stage in life, and matching it to the home or community that is a perfect fit for you whether it be:
- Upsizing to a home that better fits your lifestyle
- Downsizing to a home that is more manageable
- Moving to a new “active” retirement community
- Moving closer to family
Use the (Home Equity Conversion Mortgage) HECM for Purchase (H4P) product to buy a “Right- Sized” home that fits your needs without the financial burden of a mortgage payment. Combining a one-time down payment with the proceeds from a HECM allows you to complete a purchase transaction making it the same as if you bought your home with 100% cash.
Since you don’t need 100% of the purchase price, the savings can allow you to reinvest the money back into your savings. The H4P can be just the thing you need to start living your retirement your way.
How can they accomplish both?
The answer is with the
HECM for Purchase!
|COST of New Home||$300,000|
HECM for Purchase
Down Payment Matrix
The difference between the Sales Price and the
Down Payment is the HECM loan which requires
No Monthly Mortgage Payments (Payments are optional)
|SALE PRICE||AGE 62
NMLS 1253328 Down payments shown are approximate and can change due to current market conditions
The #1 Rated HECM For Purchase Company
Your personal HECM for purchase advisor is there to quickly provide answers to your questions while working
at your pace. They are with you from initial consultation to closing and any point in between.
Why Choose Senior Lending for H4P?
- Less paperwork and an online application streamline’s the process
- A personal loan advisor will keep you up to date on the progress of your application
- Our H4P advisors will help you understand all the details so you get the best mortgage option for you
- We provide the lowest wholesale mortgage rates available in the market